-User Interface Design
-User Experience Design
-Graphics library development
From MobileMed Apps LLC: Created by physicians for patients. MobileMed Health (Beta) helps you treat common respiratory conditions. MobileMed Health currently only supports adult treatment plans. Pediatric treatment plans are under development.
1) You aren’t feeling well so you input symptoms
2) The app gives you possible causes based on your symptoms
3) You choose which cause best matches your condition and the app gives you a standard home treatment plan
4) If you are willing to enter relevant health profile information, then you will get a smarter plan
5) If you still have to go see your doctor you can then email your doctor a summary
MobileMed© is mobile medical computing application. Users are provided a series of screen images, textual information and/or voice data describing a logical information flow of a standard physician’s or other authorized care provider’s office visit, to provide access to a database that shows differential diagnoses. A key feature is the display of physicians or other authorized care providers and pharmacy visits, using a global positioning. The system has a centralized database for local care resources from the recorded locations. This allows users to access negotiated reduced prices for preferred health care products from web-based information sources. Users can display negotiated reduced prices.
The system additionally allows users to record a conversation with a health care providers for later review. The system will automatically transcribe the recorded conversation for output, to access one or more web-based patient portals and download medical history records of a patient from the one or more web-based portals. This is based upon a user profile including personal information that uniquely identifies the patient with output data from the downloaded medical history to an authorized care provider.